Forgot my meds

 This dream is clearly connected to a real-life event that occurred over the last 2 days, I guess my mind wanted to make a story of it to remind me strongly to remember to bring my meds wherever I go. I was with Rodd and some other male and two women. We were going on some sort of camping trip and as we left I remembered I forgot my medicine. I returned to collect it and found something else I forgot and started out again, then realizing again. I forgot my meds. This went on for a few tries. As usual animals have a large role in my dreams and this one included wild raccoons and a fat pig. My returning trips to get what I forgot started to become their own journey and separate story. Richard Carmona was in it and he said he had the runs and showed me his culo. Gross. But not gross. Hmm. This event required carrying a lot misc. items like, blow up rafts, towels, backpacks. It had a sunny and festive feel, but I had the feeling that I was not really into it and going back for my forgotten stuff allowed me to delay going or participating. This seems clearly connected to the same event from yesterday. I was helping John Duddies sister with his home after he died and the work was daunting and hard. Having to go back home for my medicine was a handy excuse to extract myself from the situation. I woke in my own bed in San Francisco, cool foggy air blowing in the open window and Gus snoring on the bed.




Comments

Popular Posts