mom & photo op at amusement park line

  I was standing in line at an amusement park with my sister Julie we were dressed in nice clothes as if we were at our grad night. The ladies in line including my sister were trying to hide their high heel shoes so they would not be taken out of line as they were not allowed on this roller coaster ride as we got closer to the gates many of the women jumped over a fence so they could avoid being inspected, but I proceeded with my sister and suddenly she turned into my mother. We were dressed now kind of like Sadie Hawkins or something less formal and we were selected to have our photo taken they were taking it from far away and they had trouble getting our picture quite right and he came the photographer closer to show us the results of his shot and I couldn't see my mother's face but I could see mine and it was I was not posed correctly in my head was turned in my hair I had a hat on in my hat was kind of covering part of my face so I said to the photographer how about we do it from a different angle and you get closer because the other angle has a better background  so he agreed and the angle had a beautiful scenic background behind us and he made a stand there and pose and just was looking at us and he said yeah you're feeling emotional aren't you you're about ready to cry you were there with your mother and I was just hoping he would take the picture because I wanted it to be good and not teary-eyed and he snapped the shot we didn't get to see it but he said you can select it at the end of your ride and it'll cost $70 and I thought oh I'll just take a picture of it when I get there with my phone and then I woke up. It's 202 in the morning and I'm going back to sleep the windows open the dogs snoring on my bed in the cooler kissed with heavy fog feels so nice I think going back to sleep will be easy nice visiting mom.


Comments

Popular Posts